Hi girls, do you like to make handicraft? It is something nice, right? If you are a creative girl, I believe that you prefer making DIY projects than buying handicrafts in the shop. Indeed, making handicraft is fun and it can become your hobby, even your business. Of course, you need to have craft room in your home. It will be delightful to make handicraft in the craft room. But, you might be confused of organizing craft room. Don’t worry, in this post, I share you some tips on organizing craft room. Let’s check it out, girls!
1. Absolutely, you should have an empty room that will become a craft room. Large room or small room doesn’t matter, the main point is you can design it well.
2. There should be some cabinets in the craft room. It is used for keeping all the materials and tools that you use for making handicraft. You can also apply boards on the wall and attach many hooks. It is used for hanging many tools.
3. Don’t forget to put simple table and chair in order to make you easy to do the work. Lighting is also necessary to be applied in the craft room. Choose the simple lighting that has high exposure.
4. Make your craft room more attractive. I suggest you make your craft room look colorful. It will be more cheerful and you will be more spirit in making handicrafts. You can apply a lot of cute decorations in the craft room. Or, you can add some handicrafts that you have made for the decoration.
5. Your craft room should be always neat. After you do the work, you have to tidy up your craft room.
Those are some tips on organizing the craft room. And, be happy to make many cute handicrafts!